KEY 2012: the teaching and learning tool for Chinese on PC and Mac
Features of KEY
- NEW: Now available right here online: the KEY Chinese-English Dictionary of approx. 300,000 terms.
- NEW: Interactive Chinese-language course by Prof. Yu Hongju (Montreal) and his team. Full-featured free 30-day trial version available for download.
- NEW: Non-ambiguous Pinyin Publishing (with background digraphia, browser-readable HTML files)
- Easy Chinese text entry through standard Pinyin, Zhuyin Fuhao or Radical/Stroke
- TTS (Text To Speech) system reads Chinese text in standard Putonghua
- Automatic adding of Pinyin with tone marks to any Chinese character text
- Complete analysis of Chinese Web text as authentic learning/teaching material
- Automatic building of Chinese/English glossary in table format for any text
- Support of both traditional & simplified (fanti & jianti) characters
- Accurate bidirectional conversion between fanti and jianti text
- Continuously updated C/E and E/C dictionary of 300,000 terms
- Recent Enhancements: fanti/jianti correspondence at a glance: 25,000 Chinese characters
- Recent Enhancements: automatic compliance with the standard in Pinyin orthography
- Recent Enhancements: number/measureword combinations with automatic translation
- Recent Enhancements: as an option, tone changes (sandhi) reflected in Pinyin
Continued under Advanced Features.
H2P (Hanzi to Pinyin) converts Hanzi text in MS Word to Pinyin with tone marks
We also publish the book "Understanding Modern China through its Language and Culture" by Dr. Sheri Zhang.
|Info/Orders:||819-777-2394 (toll free in North America 1-866-605-7482)|
P.O. Box 535, Station B
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Info and orders: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 819-777-2394 (toll free 1-866-605-7482)
Technical Support: email@example.com or call 613-747-9018 (toll free 1-866-605-7484)
Webmaster: firstname.lastname@example.org (William A. McKee)
Last modified on Jun. 26, 2012
© 2012 Asian Languages Software Inc.