The KEY Chinese Software for the 21st century, on PC and Mac
Your key to written
Designed for teachers and learners
|Once you have purchased this version of KEY, you will get free upgrades from our website for five years.|
© Copyright 2014 by P. Leimbigler, W. McKee and W. Zhang.
Features of KEY
Icon driven user interface with redesigned toolbars
View Icon Functions
- NEW: English, French and Chinese user interface
- NEW: Draw mode where you can draw lines to emphasize text
- NEW: Try the KEY Online Chinese-English Dictionary with approx. 300,000 terms, (included in KEY) which fully unfolds its interactive features as part of the KEY program
- NEW: Non-ambiguous Pinyin Publishing (with background digraphia, browser-readable HTML files)
- Easy Chinese text entry through standard Pinyin, Zhuyin Fuhao or Radical/Stroke
- TTS (Text To Speech) system reads Chinese text in standard Putonghua
- Automatic adding of Pinyin with tone marks to any Chinese character text
- Complete analysis of Chinese Web text as authentic learning/teaching material
- Automatic building of Chinese/English glossary in table format for any text
- Support of both traditional & simplified (fanti & jianti) characters
- Accurate bidirectional conversion between fanti and jianti text
- Continuously updated C/E and E/C dictionary of 300,000 terms
- Recent Enhancements: fanti/jianti correspondence at a glance: 25,000 Chinese characters
- Recent Enhancements: automatic compliance with the standard in Pinyin orthography
- Recent Enhancements: number/measureword combinations with automatic translation
- Recent Enhancements: as an option, tone changes (sandhi) reflected in Pinyin
Continued under Advanced Features.
Also available from Asian Language Software Inc
- NEW: Interactive Chinese-language course by Prof. Yu Hongju (Montreal) and his team. Full-featured free 30-day trial version available for download.
H2P (Hanzi to Pinyin) converts Hanzi text in MS Word to Pinyin with tone marks
We also publish the book "Understanding Modern China through its Language and Culture" by Dr. Sheri Zhang.
|Info/Orders:||819-777-2394 (toll free in North America 1-866-605-7482)|
P.O. Box 535, Station B
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Info and orders: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 819-777-2394 (toll free 1-866-605-7482)
Technical Support: email@example.com or call 613-747-9018 (toll free 1-866-605-7484)
Webmaster: firstname.lastname@example.org (William A. McKee)
Last modified on Jan. 8, 2014
© Copyright 2014 Asian Language Software Inc.