Updating your existing KEY5 program to KEY5 2012
(Mar. 21, 2013 version which includes the Digraphia Export feature.)
If you have already purchased KEY5 within the past five years, you are entitled to a free update:
- Important: You must uninstall your existing KEY or MacKEY software if you plan to update it through the downloaded key54u.exe or MacKEY54u.dmg. You may be required to provide your old license number.
- Exit KEY / MacKEY if it is running on your system.
- Download and save the key54u.exe or MacKEY54u.dmg file and double-click on its icon to start the update process.
Click here to download the MacKEY5 update file MacKEY54u.dmg (Mar. 21, 2013). An updated Chinese-English dictionary and Text To Speech module are included in this download.
Note that this download update only works if you have a Internet-validated Hanzi To Pinyin license issued after February 2002.
If you have a Hanzi To Pinyin Chinese license issued before this date, you have to purchase a new Hanzi To Pinyin Chinese license (order online from this website, from the "Price List" page)
Updating your Hanzi To Pinyin Chinese program
- Important: do not un-install your existing Hanzi To Pinyin software if you plan to update it through the downloaded h2p51u.exe. The old version will be overwritten by the new version, except for the license information, which is preserved. The idea is to get the new software under your existing license number.
- Download and save the h2p51u.exe file and double-click on its icon to start the update process.
- After the update has been installed, restart your computer.
Upgrading a Site License Installation from KEY 4.1 (discontinued in June 2006) to KEY5 2012
For upgrading a site license installation, contact us by email.